Install a Cryosense cryosauna
The cryotherapy cabin is powered by 220V single-phase electric current, and consumes a maximum of 3500W.
For more details on the tension of the machine check with Cryosense.
The basic requirements are:
- The room must measure at least 3 x 2 x 2.4 m (length x width x height).
- The door of the room must measure at least 70 cm so the cabin can enter the room.
- It is advisable to have a false ceiling with a minimum height of 40 cm or to have a register of dimensions of 35 x 30 cm, in order to put the Cryosense room extractor that is communicated at all times with the machine. It is necessary to make a hole of diameter 150 mm to communicate the extractor with the exit pipe of the cabin.
- It is advisable to have the flexible pipe way of 20 cm to the outside ready to communicate with the Cryosense room extractor and evacuate the gaseous nitrogen that overflows from the cabin and the excess at the end of each session. This way, the amount of air oxygen in the room does not become deficient.
- To have an adequate air renewal in the room, it is also convenient to have the Cryosense room extractor, an air extractor at ground level communicated to the outside and have a grate in the door or another system to absorb new air through extractors for a good regeneration of air.
Remember that it is very important to guarantee the renewal of air.
- A simple access to the room is recommended, by having an elevator or by the room being at ground level so that both, the assembly and the changes of the tank, during its use are as appropriate as possible.